Thursday, October 25, 2012

Amicis Italian Bistro

    For our most recent assignment, our class took a field trip over to the little town of Scottsville for the day. Our task was to find a business, and do a photojournalism project based on what we photographed and found out about the place. I chose to photograph Amicis Italian Bistro, on Valley Street in Downtown Scottsville. I went in a little before they opened to ask if I could take pictures. The employees were incredibly friendly and let me take pictures of them setting up for the day. Using the pictures we took, we put together a photo story. So, here are some of my photographs that I used to make my photo story.

Karen Taylor (left) and Maggie Hawkins record customers' orders.

William Lara chops mushrooms in preparation for the day ahead.

Amicis Italian Bistro is located on Valley Street in Downtown Scottsville.

Karen Taylor takes a customer's order.

Employees make salads to accompany orders.


No comments :

Post a Comment